PALM BEACH, FLORIDA U.S. President Donald Trump gave a bullish Thanksgiving address to troops overseas on Thursday, hailing progress in Afghanistan and against ISIS, and telling them they were fighting for "something real," including a stock market at record highs and his promised “big, beautiful fat tax cuts.” | Video
- Flynn's lawyers cut talks with Trump team, signaling Mueller cooperation: NY Times
- Jeff Sessions orders review of gun background check system
- U.S. Senate candidate Moore's spokesman resigns as allegations roil campaign
- JPMorgan's Dimon says Trump likely to be a one-term president
- In Trump strongholds, Democrats walk tightrope ahead of 2018 elections|
Recent Politics News
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. U.S. President Donald Trump will meet with congressional leaders next week to discuss "end-of-year legislative issues," a White House spokeswoman said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON The tax overhaul pushed by President Donald Trump and fellow Republicans is prompting a slew of attack ads by Democrats and progressive groups that say the legislation would lavish benefits on corporations and the rich, while harming the middle class.
The pace slowed in the third week of enrollment for 2018 Obamacare individual insurance as nearly 800,000 people signed up through the federal government website HealthCare.gov, down about 75,000 people from the previous week, a U.S. government agency reported on Wednesday.
U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday stood by his criticism of pay TV and wireless company AT&T's deal to buy movie and TV show maker Time Warner Inc, which the Justice Department has sued to stop. | Video