A Wisconsin vending machine company is offering its employees a chance to have a microchip implanted in their hands that they could use to buy snacks, log in to computers or use the copy machine.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO Adobe Systems Inc's Flash, a once-ubiquitous technology used to power most of the media content found online, will be retired at the end of 2020, the software company announced Tuesday.
Wall Street's main regulator said on Tuesday that initial coin offerings (ICOs), a means of crowdfunding for blockchain technology companies, should be subject to the same safeguards required in traditional securities sales.
An Israeli professor has agreed to pay more than $850,000 to settle U.S. claims he engaged in insider trading in Jerusalem-based Mobileye NV , a maker of sensors and cameras for self-driving vehicles, ahead of its $15.3 billion takeover by Intel Corp .
LONDON Over half a billion dollars were poured into British financial technology companies in the first half of 2017, over a third more than the same period last year, trade body Innovate Finance said on Wednesday, in the latest sign the fast-growing sector is so far weathering Brexit.
Walt Disney Co's ABC News launched a partnership on Tuesday with ATTN:, a video news site focused on younger audiences, to co-produce videos for social media including Facebook Inc's Instagram and for Twitter Inc .
- Jobs lift U.S. consumer confidence to near 16-year high
- Earnings, bank shares propel S&P 500 to record high|
- AT&T's quarterly profit tops Wall Street estimates, shares rise
- Exclusive: Viacom willing to make an all-cash deal to buy Scripps Networks - sources
- Apple CEO promised to build 3 'big' plants in U.S., Trump tells WSJ
- Chipotle links sick worker to latest Norovirus outbreak
- Geek fight! Musk says Zuckerberg naive about killer robots
- Express Scripts bearish on new Anthem contract