T-Mobile US Inc is close to agreeing tentative terms on a deal to merge with Sprint Corp , people familiar with the matter said on Friday, a major breakthrough in efforts to merge the third and fourth largest U.S. wireless carriers. | Video
Time Inc said on Friday it was looking to sell several assets, including Time Inc UK, and warned it experienced more-than-anticipated softness in both print and advertising revenue during the current quarter.
FRANKFURT A Lufthansa bid price of 200 million euros ($239 million) to buy assets from insolvent Air Berlin plus 100 million euros to meet operating costs is roughly correct, a source familiar with the talks said on Sunday.
TEL AVIV Billionaire Shari Arison has signed a non-binding agreement to bring on board three North American financial institutions to share her controlling interest in Bank Hapoalim , Israel's biggest bank.
FRANKFURT German utility E.ON has good reason to try and sell its remaining stake in Uniper, the mainly fossil-fuels based power stations and trading business it spun off last year, to Finland's Fortum , its chief financial officer Marc Spieker said in an interview with Boersenzeitung (BoeZ).
LONDON/MOSCOW En+ Group, which manages Russian tycoon Oleg Deripaska's aluminum and hydropower businesses, could launch its initial public offering (IPO) as soon as Sept. 28, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
PARIS French rail transport equipment company Alstom confirmed on Friday that it was in discussions with German engineering group Siemens over a possible tie-up with Siemens mobility division.
SANTIAGO Potash Corporation Of Saskatchewan Inc has hired Goldman Sachs and BofA Merrill Lynch to explore selling its 32 percent stake in Chile's Sociedad Quimica Y Minera (SQM) , Chilean paper La Tercera reported on Saturday.
TAIPEI/SINGAPORE When HTC Corp brought back founder Cher Wang two years ago to turn around the struggling Taiwanese mobile phone maker, investors hoped she could stem a sharp loss in market share to Apple and Samsung Electronics.
- Finance: China-backed fund shunned by Trump to buy British chip maker
- Technology: SAP has agreed to buy Gigya for $350 million: Israeli media
- Healthcare: GE nears sale of its industrial unit to ABB: Bloomberg
- Consumer: Thyssenkrupp Tata Steel merger set to gain pricing power
- Energy: Alstom, Siemens in talks to merge rail ops
- Industrials: Airbus in talks to sell Premium Aerotec parts subsidiary: Die Welt
- M&A: Chinese medical devices maker to buy US-based Argon for $850 mln
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Lufthansa seen offering to pay 200 mln euros for Air Berlin assets -source
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-Britain's Deliveroo raises $385 mln for food fight
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Britain's Deliveroo raises $385 mln for food fight
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory: UPDATE 2-Billionaire Arison to bring in partners for Bank Hapoalim stake
- The Big Question About Blue Apron's IPO - Forbes
- 4 Reasons Why Puerto Rico's 'Bankruptcy' Process Matters to US Residents - NBCNews.com
- China's private equity gains celebrity branding - Financial Times
- Boutique advisers crash M&A league table thanks to high fees - Financial Times
- Loose money raises the risks for private equity - Financial Times - Financial Times
- Ray Dalio, Billionaire Head Of World's Largest Hedge Fund, Slams Trump Over Paris Accord Exit - Forbes
- Buyout groups make final offer for Shawbrook - Financial Times
- Toyota dumps stake in Tesla as former partners become rivals - CNNMoney