BRIEF-Moody's says U.S. retail REITs underpinned by solid credit profiles, weakness concentrated in pockets
* Moody's says U.S. retail REITs underpinned by solid creditprofiles, weakness concentrated in pockets
* Carmanah Technologies - Amended previously announcedcommitment letter from Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce withrespect to multifaceted credit facility
NEW YORK, July 25 A federal judge on Tuesdaydismissed a lawsuit by energy companies and trade groups to stopNew York Governor Andrew Cuomo from providing billions ofdollars in subsidies to prop up struggling nuclear power plantsin the state.
LONDON, July 26 Over half a billion dollars werepoured into British financial technology companies in the firsthalf of 2017, over a third more than the same period last year,trade body Innovate Finance said on Wednesday, in the latestsign the fast-growing sector is so far weathering Brexit.
WASHINGTON, July 25 A Republican regulator atthe U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission urged the LaborDepartment on Tuesday to scrap its fiduciary rule, which aims toreduce conflicts of interest when brokers offer retirementadvice, saying it was misguided.
* Caesars Entertainment Corporation and Caesars AcquisitionCompany announce stockholder approval of proposed merger
BRIEF-MBIA Inc in July 11 letter says ceased efforts to actively pursue writing new insurance policies for now at National Public Finance Guarantee
* MBIA Inc - in July 11 letter, co said it ceased for nowefforts to actively pursue writing new insurance policies atNational Public Finance Guarantee
WASHINGTON, July 25 The U.S. House ofRepresentatives on Tuesday voted overwhelmingly to erase a newrule that lets bank and credit-card customers band together inlawsuits, as the agency that drafted the measure, the ConsumerFinancial Protection Bureau, moves closer to the center stage ofcongressional politics.
(Updates with long-dated yields rising most since March,closing stock market gains)* Treasury sells $26 bln in two-year notes to strong demand* Fed meeting statement on Wednesday in focus* Three-month T-bill yields rise on debt ceiling fearsBy Karen BrettellNEW YORK, July 25 Long-dated U.S. Treasuryyields jumped by the most in almost five months on Tuesday asstocks hit record highs and demand for safe-haven bonds fell, aday before the Federal Reserve wa
BRIEF-Home Capital fully repays $2 bln Berkshire Hathaway backed credit facility; completes commercial mortgage asset sale
* Home Capital fully repays $2 billion Berkshire Hathawaybacked credit facility; completes commercial mortgage asset sale
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.