* Staffing 360 Solutions announces transformative $40million refinancing and closes two new acquisitions
COLOMBO, Sept 19 Sri Lankan shares gained for afourth straight session on Tuesday to mark a four-week closinghigh on foreign buying in blue-chips.
* Nextera Energy Partners Lp announces the pricing of $550million of 4.25 percent senior notes due 2024 and $550 millionof 4.50 percent senior unsecured notes due 2027
* Freedom Oil and Gas - funds to be used to finance ongoingdevelopment of Freedom's Eagle Ford acreage, including drilling,completion, among others
* Threat Stack-raised $45 million in Series C funding, roundled by F-Prime Capital Partners, Eight Roads Ventures, ScaleVenture Partners, .406 Ventures, AccompliceSource text for Eikon:
Sept 19 Prudential Financial Inc namedCandace Woods as chief actuary and senior vice president.
* MediWound announces pricing of $22 million public offeringof ordinary shares
* Demand soars for Portugal as country wins back investmentrating
LONDON, Sept 19 Record-high world stocks pausedon Tuesday and the dollar dipped, as investors waited forsignals from the Federal Reserve on when it will start shrinkingits balance sheet and nudge up U.S. interest rates again.
* Momentous Entertainment Group CEO issues shareholderupdate
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.