SOFIA, April 27 Euro zone finance ministers willstart discussions on Friday on Greece's exit from eight years ofinternational bailouts, focusing on how Athens wants to boosteconomic growth and finish the last reforms agreed with itscreditors, officials said.
(Adds quotes from head of research services at Thomson Reuters,table)By Jennifer AblanNEW YORK, April 26 Investors were undeterred byfears of rising interest rates, with U.S.-based equity fundsattracting $3.5 billion of net cash in the week ended April 25,the third consecutive week of inflows, Lipper data showed onThursday.The inflows were boosted by strong earnings results andsolid economic news.U.S.-based taxable bond funds also attracted inflows, withgo
TOKYO, April 27 Japan's central bank is set tokeep monetary policy steady on Friday and project inflation tohit its target next fiscal year, signalling that its next movecould be to dial back its huge stimulus albeit at a much slowerpace than its global peers.
* CANACOL ENERGY LTD. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $320 MILLIONPRIVATEOFFERING OF 7.25% SENIOR NOTES
NEW YORK, April 26 U.S.-based equity fundsattracted $3.5 billion of net cash for the week ended April 25,their third consecutive week of inflows, Lipper data showed onThursday, boosted by solid earnings results and solid economicnews, Lipper data showed on Thursday.
* BECTON DICKINSON AND CO FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELFOFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILINGSource text (https://bit.ly/2HvryvV)Further company coverage:
* PRESIDIO INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $200 MILLION –SECFILING
* MGIC INVESTMENT CORPORATION ANNOUNCES $200 MILLION SHAREREPURCHASE PROGRAM
* TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO$100MILLION - SEC FILINGSource : https://bit.ly/2JtPqwkFurther company coverage:(Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
(Adds strategist quotes and details on activity, updatesprices)* Canadian dollar at C$1.2883, or 77.62 U.S. cents* Price of oil rises 0.2 percent* Bond prices higher across the yield curve* 10-year yield touches highest intraday since Feb. 15By Fergal SmithTORONTO, April 26 The Canadian dollar weakenedagainst its U.S. counterpart on Thursday to approach theprevious day's three-week low, weighed by a cautious Bank ofCanada and as investors assessed
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.